Caring for your tattoo
You now have your tattoo and it is up to you to look after it, this is very important during the healing process
1) Your dressing should stay on for at least an hour.
2) After removing the dressing, gently rinse with warm water.
3) When the area is dry then you can apply your chosen cream and continue to do so at least 4-5 times a day. It is important not to let your tattoo dry out whilst healing.
4) Keep your tattoo open to the air as much as you can.
5) While healing where loose clothing.
6) Do not soak in the bath or swim while your tattoo is healing.
7) For the first month, avoid as much exposure to the sun as you can.
8) Your tattoo may itch whilst healing. Refrain from scratching, it may damage your tattoo.